Mixed Doubles Calcutta
A fun all levels mixed doubles gambling (optional) event.
Thursday June 1, 2017 5pm (dinner/auction)
Saturday, June 3, 8:30am (tournament play)
Entry fee $27.00
Includes dinner Thursday night (catered by Bleu Bite Catering) and tournament play Saturday.
Thursday night dinner will start with a tutorial for entire event!
Entry deadline May 18, 2017
All players MUST attend both events. No exceptions!
Schedule of Events:
- Thursday Night-5:00pm
dinner, partner reveal, team reveal, silent partner auction, live team auction. Tournament schedule handed out.
Player check in 8:30am
Play begins 9:00am
Finals should be completed by 5:00pm (probably more like 4:00pm but you never know…)
Player Groupings and Teams:
Group A 2.5-3.0 (18 teams, 36 players)
Group B 3.5-4.0 (18 teams, 36 players)
Group C 4.0+ to 5.0 (18 teams, 36 players)
- All teams will have 1 pairing from each level, making a 6 player team.
- 18 six player teams maximum.
- 108 maximum players.
- 2 brackets of 9 six player teams each
- Each team will play 8 rounds within rating group.
- Round is 16 minutes. First team to score 11 wins. Incomplete game scores recorded without adjustment.
- Pairing point totals as well as six player team point totals.
- Tournament ends with a final between #1 teams from each bracket.
- Tie breakers: 1: head-to-head (in bracket tie); 2: win%, 3: #loss% (lowest), 4: head-to-head (if out of bracket tie.)
Money split: (This will not be a charity event.)
- 50% of group pot to owner of highest point pair in group.
- 30% of group pot to owner of second highest point pair in group.
- 20% of group pot to owner of third highest point pair in group.
- 50% of team pot to winning team owner.
- 30% of team pot to 2nd place team owner.
- 20% of team pot to 3rd place team owner.
Dinner held at UUFCO, 61980 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97703-9400 (See map below.)
Catered by Bleu Bite Catering
Includes soft drinks and water.
- Individual entry only.
- Payment due with registration.
- Registration is not complete until payment is completed.
- Registration opens April 1 and closes May 18 or when full.
- Online registration and payments only!
- Limited “dinner only” guests $20.00 each.
- No refunds after May 18.
- Any cancellations after June 1 will result in team forfeiture. (No player substitutions for any reason after teams announced.)
View/Print flier HERE.
Get ready for the most fun tournament all year!
Note: You must have cookies enabled on your computer.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software